I’ve been obsessed with raspberries lately, whether they are in a smoothie, part of my breakfast or as a quick snack, I just love them.
Raspberries are packed full of vitamin C, antioxidants and phytonutrients - so they make an excellent autumn food choice.
If you are also loving raspberries, why not make some of these easy Raspberry Tartlets for a tempting dessert?! Here’s the recipe:
- Pampas puff pastry sheets, thawed if frozen (last I checked these were pretty much vegan so tickityboom - easy and goodish for you, exactly what you want with little ones running around)
- 1 and 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 heaped tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 punnet fresh organic raspberries for decorating
- 1/2 punnet fresh organic blueberries for decorating
Cut one puff pastry sheet into 6 even squares. Press squares of your puff pastry into greased muffin tin/tray sections, trimming off any excess pastry. Bake for 10-15 at 180degrees, or until pastry is puffed and golden.
Throw into your blender raspberries, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla essence, and blend until smooth and creamy.
Spoon mixture into your puff pastry cups and place muffin tin/tray in fridge for 30 minutes to set. Top with some of your fresh raspberries and blueberries to serve.